Live Nation, Dallas, TX
Jen emcee’d for the first concert back, after a long COVID break in June 2021, at Live Nation at the Toyota Music Factory, for Robert Earl Keen.
FOX 7- Good Day Austin
Jen Sugermeyer and FOX 7 news anchor, Amanda Solinas, talk about staying positive during the COVID19 crisis. Using the RESET™ methodology, Jen walks through the steps she uses with her clients to change a mindset. Focus on what you can control, and let that be your guide.
ABC 8- WFAA- Dallas Good Morning Texas
Jen Sugermeyer, life coach and motivational speaker, talks with ABC anchor, Jane McGarry, about how to push the RESET on negativy and how to stay positive during this COVID-19 pandemic. Jen presents tools and topics she discusses in her recent #1 Best Seller, “RESET”
CBS 13- Good Day- Sacramento
Promoting positivity in the times of fear and anxiety. Watch as Jen discusses the methodology her #1 Best Selling Book, “RESET” with Anchor, Ashley Williams on the CBS Good Day show.
Interview with Recovery Today Magazine
Jen is a writer and interviewer for Recovery Today Magazine, but here she’s being interviewed by the Chief Editing Officer.
Interview with singer,
Jen’s got her hands in all sorts of opportunities. Between speaking engagements, emcee’ing events, writing, and working for a magazine- Jen has been seen all over! Here are a few highlights!
- *FOX 7- Good Day Austin
- *ABC 8- WFAA- Good Morning Texas (Dallas)
- *CBS 13- Good Day Sacramento
- *FOX 29- Kimberly & Esteban Show (San Antonio)
- *Live Nation- Emcee for Robert Earl Keen (3,000 attendees)
- *Big Texas Rally Emcee (8,000 attendees)
- *ShatterProof 5k Guest Speaker (3,000 attendees)
- *IndePod Conference
- *Ferrigno & Sullivan Boundaries Bootcamp
- *Entrepreneur Contributor
- *Published by Springer Publisher in “Innovations in Global Mental Health”
- *Contributor for Recovery Today Magazine and have interviewed folks such as; Jack Cassidy, Dean O’Shaughnessy, Rachel Stacey, Jennifer Vaughan, Gary Mendell
Ready to have jen at your next event?
Get In Touch
On-site options available